How to Set Up a White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange?
We all live in a fast-paced environment. One of the hallmarks of the current period appears to be that we are moving at an ever-faster pace, particularly in business. “The faster you move, the sooner you develop your business, mark your presence, and get traction from prospective worldwide audiences,” is the mantra for success for enterprises with globally prevalent demand, such as bitcoin exchanges.
As a result, crypto entrepreneurs began seeking ways to build their crypto exchanges and get them up and running as fast as possible. That’s when the idea of a White label cryptocurrency exchange arose. In this post, we’ll go over all there is to know about White label exchanges. Let’s start with an explanation of what a White label exchange is.
Definition of White Label Crypto Exchange
In general, a white label technology or product is one that is offered by one firm and then acquired by another to be renamed or rebranded according to their preferences. A white label cryptocurrency exchange software is a ready-to-use program that includes all of the essential features as well as technical and security integrations to make the exchange completely functioning. One of the most important features of white label software is that it can be customized to the user’s preferences in terms of name, brand, logo, UX/UI, color schemes, and so on.
There are several kinds of white label cryptocurrency exchanges today:
- White label P2P exchange software;
- White label leverage exchange software;
- White label Bitcoin exchange software.
White label exchanges allow entrepreneurs to rapidly create their own cryptocurrency marketplaces under their own brand. Users may also pick their own commissions for trades, cryptocurrency pairs, and other options. This is why they are becoming increasingly popular with potential investors. A White label crypto exchange also comes with a slew of other advantages. Let’s have a look at what they are.
- There is no requirement for technical knowledge
You won’t have to worry about technical skills because the whole development process of a White label exchange will be handled by the company you employ. All you have to do now is purchase the program, install it, and modify it to your liking.
- Enhanced Reliability
An experienced team of specialists creates white label exchanges. It is also bug-free and has been thoroughly tested before being provided to consumers. As a result, it is more dependable than an exchange created from the ground up.
- Quicker deployment
Developing from the ground up entails far too many steps, from conception to execution to launch, and so on. White label solutions, on the other hand, are efficient and quick to implement in virtually no time.
- Customization scope
White label exchange software allows for more customisation and helps users stand out from the pack.
- Minimal labor costs
If the development is already handled by a competent team, the expenses of the development process are instantly reduced. You may save a lot of money by purchasing easily accessible White label exchange software.
The most important things to look for in a White label exchange software:
- Deep Liquidity integration
- Dominant Matching Trade Engine
- Automated KYC/AML verification
- High TPS
- Multi-currency wallet
- Multi-layer security integration
- Mobile application support
- Integrated referral program
- Firewall/Firebase integration
- Payment gateway integration
- Transaction history and pending transactions
- Cutting edge blockchain technology and smart contracts
- Multi-currency and multi-language supportAdmin Backend Panel
- API and SDK integration
Choose an ideal White label exchange software for your business
Like previously said, as the need for White label exchanges grew, a slew of firms began to supply them. Consider the following criteria while selecting the best and most lucrative White label crypto exchange platform for your company:
- Check to see if the program is delivered with the correct license.
- Check to see whether the platform meets KYC requirements and if it can be modified.
- Check to see whether the platform supports a variety of cryptocurrencies, including major fiat currencies, and if you may add or delete any in the future.
- Examine the technological stack that was employed.
- Most essential, look at the software’s security features.
- Check to see if the platform can link to external liquidity exchanges.
- Check that the platform allows you to place limit, market, and stop-loss orders.
- Backend support should be included with the platform.
- Examine price and see if the platform allows customers to have dedicated platform control.
These are some of the most important aspects to think about when selecting a White Label bitcoin trading platform for your company. Get in contact with professionals from B2Broker, one of the most experienced businesses in the industry, if you want to learn more about White label crypto exchanges. Their experienced developers will assist you with comprehensive, high-quality White label solutions for any form of transaction. Their white label platform includes all of the aforementioned features and allows you to start an exchange quickly without sacrificing quality or security. Their White Label Exchange solution includes everything you’ll need to advance your firm.