Hot search keywords

Hot search keywords

China Crypto Roundup (Dec. 20-Dec. 26) :Huobi To Charge Management Fees For Mainland China Users

1. Chinese Internet giant NetEase applied for trademarks related to Metaverse. Earlier, big names like Baidu, Alibaba, TENCENT and Bytedance (TikTok parent company) all have applied for metaverse trademarks.

2. China state media Xinhuanet first released its NFT digital collections, which consist of 2021 news photography.

3. Tencent Music has entered the music Metaverse and launched TMELAND. Tencent Music announced its official launch of TMELAND, China’s first virtual music carnival, where users can create their own personal virtual images, as well as digital scenes such as virtual live broadcasts and virtual concerts. Tencent Music said that in the future, TMELAND will also realize functions such as creating exclusive digital islands and free layout of landscapes.

4. Jihan Wu: The Crypto market will grow to tens of trillions of dollars
He said that in the long run, even if 95% of today’s tokens lost all value and disappeared, the remaining 5% would grow substantially.

5. Huobi Global will start charging management fees for users who have not withdrawn assets in Mainland China on February 15, 2022. A monthly fee of 0.2% is charged for public welfare undertakings.

Please sign in first